Saturday, May 3, 2014

#6570daysofjovina


My birthday falls on 14 April and this year I decided to celebrate it a day earlier because weekends are more ideal for doing anything as almost everybody would be free. Only 7 people (except my cousins) turned up for my birthday but I am more than happy because celebrating with the friends you are the closest to are always the best. All of em came at around 5+ and they were all acting a little weird but I did not suspect anything because they always weird. We played many lame games and talked quite a bit before we had dinner. Pizza hut delivery which my dad kindly paid for.

Here comes the fun part where I was completely fooled. Jq asked us to play a game which needs all of us to close our eyes and the game was really draggy. I did open my eyes but when I opened, every one else's was closed so I closed my eyes. They offed the lights too because we were playing with fairy lights. and of course, I suspected nothing. While the game was going on, they actually surprised me with a cake!! I screamed when I opened my eyes tho. Totally did not expect to even have a cake because I did not even see anyone come in with a cake box, they actually hid it while distracting me.. And!! They bought me a cake from my favorite cake shop too. My friends knows me best :')))


I have no time to put in more details now because I have tons of assignments to do but then again. My colleagues at work kinda helped me celebrate my birthday as well and they got me a cake!!!! Thank you everyone who made my 18th birthday such a memorable one. Will never forget everything all of you have done for me. 





Presents from my colleagues. SO DAMN SPOILED I KNOW.
birthday princess!



 


There are a few more films and a lot more photos but it is too much to post all of em here so... It will all be kept to myself!! That's all for now. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment