Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week 1.


School has finally started for me and I know I haven't been updating at all and if you are not my friend, you wouldn't know what has been happening for the past 3 weeks. I really wanted to update but I have been so busy..

Just to sum it up, FO Week was hella awesome and I have never had so much fun and made so many friends before. I am so happy to be in Palleo (my empire) and also so thankful for the GLs who has always been there for all of us even though it was really tiring throughout the whole 3 days. Ever since FO week, I have stuck to the same friends even up till now and they are just like my pillar of support, they are always there for me when I need them in school. So thankful :''') We have spent so much time together I don't know where to start so I am not even going to do so.

Palleo FOW. After wet games and lunch!
Palleo after Jam and Hop on Week 0.
Team Temasek day for Palleo!
And more silly webcam shots taken over the past few days in school!

Moving on to Week 0 which was my engineering orientation... I am not going to elaborate tho because it was really very boring but all 3 days were made better thanks to palleo. (so reliant I know) The only thing that was memorable during the 3 days was Jam & Hop. That's all for week 0 because it is not reaaaaally worth writing about.

School has started officially on the 21st and I must say I am really so drained out. It is just Week 1 and I already feel like I am going to collapse any time. Much more, the only assignments I have is just for a few modules. I have 7 modules this sem and drawing essentials itself can kill me already. Not forgetting the amount of money I have spent just in a week. All the money spent on buying notes, textbooks and materials sigh I don't know what to do anymoreeeee. Oh well, leaving all the ugly side of school life aside. Pazaku has made my days in school a great one. Always looking forward for classes to end so I get to meet them.

Of course, #hapoythreefriends!!! We were supposed to meet on Saturday to watch a movie together in town but school has already started taking away my time. So much of it every single minute is precious so they came over to my house. Even though we did not do anything fun or watch any movie, all they did was just watch me draw. Still so thankful for them for coming over.

Managed to take some time out to spend more time with pazaku by watching a movie in bugis and having dinner together. We watch Oculous, yes it is a horror movie but not so because we have been making a fool of ourselves in the theatre wtf hahaha. I am finally publishing this post after putting it on draft for days already but I obviously got to update a little more. I will be blogging about my birthday celebration next with tonssss of photos. I hope I will be able to find the time soon. Maybe after submission on Tuesday. That's all for now toooodlessss it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment