Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week 3 (Ryan's legal birthday!!)

Week 3 of school was still okaaaaaay, just a repetition of all the other weeks in school. But, this is definitely the week I spend the most money on. We went shopping at topshop (again, I know) Besides that, we spent a lot of money on food as well. I am given $50 for my weekly allowance but.. I spent it all just in a day.. :(

(I am wearing skorts just fyi)

The best thing that happened in school was still my results for drawing essentials. I have never felt so accomplished for so many times in just a short span of time. The picture below is reaaaaally blur but that's my work on the board!!! (I obviously screwed up my rose but oh well)


Tuesday was supposed to be used to buy Ryan's birthday present but that dumb blonde tagged along for dinner so plan failed boo. We had dinner at Lena's.

It was finally Ryan's birthday on Wednesday!!! On the day itself, we had nothing done at all. So we were all basically panicking cause we were planning to surprise him and he ended class earlier than alllll of us. Shaun managed to lie to him and we both went to get his present and got his card done at the same time at Shaun's house. We put in so much effort for him and he just keeps teasing me meh, sucker. I managed to do a bit of my report too. We finally met him at 6+. Amanda and I came up with a genius idea of buying him a $6 cheapo watch and one slice of cheap cake to fool him. We had dinner at Thai Express and passed him the fake present and his reaction was really priceless. After finishing our food, we then took out the real cake and real present which was an AX watch!! He looked so damn happy and he was completely fooled by us. I am so glad the surprise turned out well even when we only did everything on the day itself. We love you dumb blonde and hope you had fun!!!! :))

#pazakutwintower 187cm on the left and 186cm on the right




all dem good looking pazaku guys


To end off the week, a few of us had Tim Ho Wan for dinner on Thursday. Now you understand why I am broke and I just bought more clothes online bleh. That's all for Week 3, it's week 4 now so it's basically submission and test week. Got to press on even tho I am so drained. goooodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment