Friday, May 9, 2014

Week 2.

I am writing this while waiting for the bus home and the sun is killing me because I am wearing a freaking pullover. Not because I'm stupid but I had digital media class for 4 hours in the lab.. I thought digital media will be really fun and interesting but nope because I almost cried when I couldn't catch up at all with all those photoshop shit. I really don't want to ruin my gpa cause of photoshop ugh but it's over..and I screwed up real bad too. going to practice that shit till I get it right.
It's already half of week 3 but I'll just write about week 2. I am back at this drafted post, I am currently doing my wrtoral report and skyping S but I am obviously distracted what's new.


I cannot recall much about Week 2 but I gave palleo dinner a miss (it's gonna be a routine every week because fuck drawing essentials assignment submission every Tuesday) but it was all worth it because I got my first grade A! The rest of the days were as usual, rushing assignments and spending sooo much time with pazaku in the library and having dinner etc. Lugging my laptop and A3 file to school almost everyday was a good way to tone my arms tho.

Thursday was a public holiday and the kiasu trio (Van, Amanda and I) went to Topshop early in the morning just for the sales and I spent over $100 bam. We went to Shaun's place wanting to do our assignments but I kinda ended up spending more time with the tv and doing nothing but I still got work done. Had dinner with my family after the longest time at my favorite Japanese restaurant. Got to watch "The Amazing Spiderman 2" on Friday with Shaun, Glenn and Phil. 

I gave tpde auditions a miss because I figured out I would never be able to commit. I have never been someone who has been good with commitments neither am I someone who knows how to juggle my work load and I always prioritize the wrong things :(

No comments:

Post a Comment