Tuesday, April 1, 2014

01/04/2014

It's currently 1:17AM. I have no idea why is this post entitled the first of April but I love this month so much, it's really okay.

I just wanted to make use of this space to dictate my day because today is truly a day worth writing about. I had a really great day today because I finally decided to face my fears - of getting braces done. I have heard many telling me how much it hurts when the braces start pulling your teeth together but... this is it! I made an appointment last month and today I went for consultation.

The clinic I am going to get my braces done is called "Audrey and Alexandee", it is located in Novena and wooooah I love the clinic so much because the view from the room is awesome and really calming. Plus points for that. My dentist told me that I can try putting braces on without extracting any teeth. awesome.  However, becausw the clinic is really busy I would have to wait till next month till I can follow up and get my Xray, Modelling and Scaling/Polishing done. Then I will get to wear my brackets a week after and finally!!! officially a brace face on the 27th May!! I am sooo excited and happy I feel that I should share this with all of you. Just a  bit more to straight and healthy teeth : )))

Anddddd because it's April, it's my birthday month!! I am so hyped because it would be my 18th birthday this year and I am no longer stuck in the middle of the "useless" age. Just 12 more days till I am labelled as an young adult but I have alrd been living like an independent one for quite a while alrd so maybe that didn't really matter but it's definitely a lot more significant!! I am still unsure of how I am going to celebrate my bday. I wish someone could plan it for me than to plan myself because U really do not know how it feels to have your bday planned for you?? I am always planning for people but whenever I ask, everybody will ask me "do whatever you wish, choose whatever you want, it's your bday, we will do whatever you want to." I know it is to put my likings first but!!! I really wish I could have a bday party fully planned for me :((((( All I have is to be prepared and then there will be more of a surprise factor besides me alrd knowing what I am going to do. meh.

I am still excited for my birthday nonetheless and also still clueless on exactly how to celebrate it. fak this ughhh. I don't have the time to even brainstorm too because my schedule is soooo packed I don't know what am I doing with my life either!!!! Oh yup I forgot to say this but I already bought a new backpack for school today at Topshop and I loveeee it so much. School needs to start alrd so I can use it!! yay!!!

Tadaaa that's it. Goodnight. toodlessss

No comments:

Post a Comment