Saturday, February 8, 2014

#hapoythreefriends, lunar new year day 9

#hapoythreefriends

My friday was spent with #hapoythreefriends, we shopped and watched a movie. Sat around and talked for quite a bit. Spent the whole day out from 12 all the way to around 1 in the morning. It was a crazy crazy day because I was so tired but we managed to catch a glimpse of the fireworks from chingay too!!!! #singaporesorich. As usual, we took a lot of photos!!! 

Bandana-Daiso, Flannel Shirt-F21, Black Crop-carousell, Bag and Jeans-H&M, Shoes-Dr. Marts.
Lunar New Year Day 9
The following day was spent on cny visiting with my friends. This is the forth year we are visiting together and I feel that it is pretty amazing being able to do that cause we kinda get to see how much we have actually grown throughout the years. This year, we visited lesser houses but we got to spend more time together playing charades, ps3 and all sort of things. It was really very tiring, I was so tired I ended up taking a cab home and me taking a cab is really a once in a blue moon thing. I can actually live an entire without taking a cab because it is a waste of money to me, really. Besides, taking a cab is not cheap.

Top-Topshop, Dungaree-Taobao, Bag-H&M, Shoes-Superga
I have learnt from yesterday to never ever take your ootd only at the end of the day because you will end up looking like shit. My ootd for yesterday was taken at 11PM and I regretted it because my face and eyebags clearly shouts "I want to sleep". It was also so uncomfortable because of my contact lens. I skipped work today as I am really drained from the two days. I should be taking a nap now but I have made up my mind to put in some time into blogging. I look horrible now too, my eyes looks like as if it has just got punched and it feels as though there are stones hanging on my eyelids. It is finally time for me to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment