Wednesday, February 5, 2014

helloimjovina

I have decided to move my blog from my previous one to helloimjovina. Reason being, my previous readers would have known that I made a wrong move and literally 90% of my photos from my previous posts were wiped away from the phase of Earth. It looked really ugly having photos missing here and there, it would be really tedious to draft them all when I already have countless number of drafted posts so I decided to might as well create a new one. I have been cracking my brains every night thinking of a new url and I ended up with helloimjovina because im is actually found in all my social networking sites because I call myself jovinaim, if I were to flip the im in front of my name it would be imjovina. So hello I'm Jovina im. Without a doubt, I really hope none of my readers will disappear just like that because they have no idea I have left the other blog:( I will be putting in more effort in blogging as well and hopefully it will continue for a long time. That's all for now. Toodlesssss.

Also, for all of you who have already fond this little space in this short amount of time....

No comments:

Post a Comment